Are you looking for a healthy salad recipe to freshen up your lunches or dinners? If so, you have got to try out this Israeli Salad recipe. Not only is it refreshing and healthy, but it is tasty and is a great side dish or a standalone salad.
- Medium to Large size Mixing or Serving Bowl
- 3-4 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 big cucumber (or 2 regular sized ones), chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped or diced
- ¼ cup Parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice (more if you like or less if that’s too much)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil (more if you need it)
- Salt to season
- Avocado (optional for additional taste)
- Mozzarella (optional for additional taste)
- Peppers (optional for additional taste or as a substitute if you don’t like onions, tomatoes, or cucumbers)
- Seed and chop all of your vegetables and place into bowl.
- Finely chop parsley and add to vegetables.
- Add, lemon juice and olive oil, then salt to add that seasoning.
- Voila! You are ready to serve and enjoy!